Metro North have been asked to forward the below information to all Clubs regarding the ‘2022 Design your Club NAIDOC Jumper Competition’. If you have any entries or queries regarding the Competition, please contact the WAFC Indigenous Program Specialist, Joseph Ugle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This competition has been made possible through the partnership of Rio Tinto and WAFC, which aims to promote NAIDOC Round around the State.
There will be two Clubs awarded from each of the following areas:
- Metro Central (East Perth, Swans, Perth)
- Metro North (West Perth, Claremont, Subiaco)
- Metro South (South Fremantle, East Fremantle, Peel)
- Country (Pilbara, Kimberley, Midwest, Midlands, Wheatbelt, South West, Great Southern, Goldfields)
Together, we invite the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community to enter this competition which involves designing a Jumper for your Team/Club for NAIDOC Round where one female set of jumpers and one male set of jumpers will be awarded in each area.
- Entries must be completed on the template provided.
- Entries must be accompanied by a reflection on the reasons for the design.
- The competition is open exclusively to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- Maximum of one male entry and one female entry per person.
- Club must endorse the individual’s submission
The winning designs will be announced 3rd of July 2022 and will be sent out in time for NAIDOC Week 2022. Please submit this entry form and design template to the WAFC via email@example.com by COB Monday the 2nd of May 2022.
Notice of AGM – West Coast Junior Football Club 2022 / Coaches and Managers Night
Date : 30th of March 2022
Time : 7.30 pm
Venue: Undercover Area in Front of the Clubrooms, Lower Oval, City Beach
The meeting will be followed by the presentations of kit to Coaches and Managers the 2022 season.
Please note; with COVID restrictions, no food or beverage will be served on the night. Intent is to run an efficient meeting to allow timely issue of equipment and kit bags to the coaches and managers.
WCJFC CLUB DAY for 2022
Sunday 3rd of April 9am-12 noon
West Coast JFC Clubrooms
Come and collect your free club give-away, uniforms and merchandise for the season.
Please click on the button below for the Club President’s May 2020 Newsletter.