Here’s a list of the positions filled by volunteers.
- Committee member (President, Vice President, Registrar, Treasurer, Secretary, Coordinators for Coaches, Managers, Auskick, Equipment, Sponsorship & Membership, Marketing & Communication, West Coast Sporting Association, Senior Football Club)
- Auskick Gala Day – BBQ
- Auskick Gala Day – raffle
- Auskick Gala Day – setup and pulldown
- Friday night game – BBQ
- Friday night game – canteen
- Team representative (at occasional meetings of the Club)
- Team coach
- Team assistant coach
- Team manager
- Team property manager
- Team merchandise sales
- Team first aider
- Team umpire mentor (years 4-7)
- Sponsor canvassing
- Club representative at a local school
- Social function committee
- Wind-up and presentation day committee
Please note that this list is exclusive of game day team volunteer positions, which are expected of all parents e.g. goal umpire, water runner, runner, time keeper, boundary umpire.
If you have appropriate skills and the desire then why don’t you contact the Vice President to put yourself forward help build this great club. He’ll value your interest.