West Coast Junior Football Club is a long-established, well-run, financially sound, and ambitious organisation. We take player development seriously, but not at the expense of sporting behaviour, citizenship, or our other obligations as a community-based Club. We want both players and parents to feel comfortable in and proud of their association with our Club.
Why play for West Coast?
- Our home is at the picturesque City Beach Oval, with high quality playing and club room facilities.
- We provide coaching by senior players for teams in Year 8 to 12, ensuring that we use current training techniques and provide up-to-date advice about developments in football. Regardless of year group, our coaches will always be appropriately qualified.
- Our home ground is lit to standards adequate for WAFL football, allowing us to play night games that provide our players a taste of night footy, and their families a great evening out.
- From 2016, we will equip our players with Club kit so that they can wear our colours with pride, whether they are headed to the footy or the shops.
- We keep our team equipment and jumpers to a very high standard.
- We are developing our social media presence, making it easier to stay up with scores and Club news.
- Subject to player numbers, we aim to field teams in all years, providing an opportunity for players to remain with one club all the way from pre-primary to Year 12.
- We are fortunate to have a friendly and close-knit band of parents and volunteers, providing a happy atmosphere for all involved.
- At WCJFC we take pride in developing the football skills of our young players. We also aim to produce players with determination, resilience , sportsmanship and integrity – skills for life.
Strategic and Business Plan
Our Strategic Plan has recently been updated and will be reviewed and endorsed at our next AGM.
Please click on the button below for the Club President’s May 2020 Newsletter.
Codes Of Conduct
The club has codes of conduct in place for players, parents and spectators, administrators and volunteers, coaches, runners and water stewards, and umpires.
|Coordinator – Auskick||Mel Capper|
|Football Operations||Cameron Unsworth|
|Coordinator – Coaches||Vacant, direct e-mail to President|
|Coordinator – Managers||Damian Rooney|
|Coordinator – Sponsorship||Justin Dyson|
|Coordinator – Equipment||Paula Eley|
|Coordinator – Merchandise||Natasha Hawksley|
|Coordinator – Social Media||Jodi Mills|