This Code of Conduct applies to all of our players.
TRUE SPORT PLAYERS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
- Understand and adhere to BYLAW #1 ‘The Spirit of Junior Football’.
- Play by the rules. #PlayFair
- Play for the “fun of it” and not just to please parents and coaches. #HaveFun
- Never argue with an umpire or an official. If you disagree, discuss the matter with your coach or teacher after the game. #ShowRespect
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials or other players, or provoking an opponent is not acceptable. #ShowRespect
- Work equally hard for yourself and for your team. Your team’s performance will benefit so will you. #BringYourBest
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether they are by your team, opponent or the other team. #PlayFair
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of another teammate or player.#ShowRespect
- Cooperate with and support your coach, team mates and opponents. Without them there would no competition. #IncludeAll
- Avoid using derogatory language or swearing. #ShowRespect
- Be prepared to take responsibility for your actions. #PlayFair